If you are thinking about starting a miniature golf business, consider working with Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc. to design and build one for you. We have constructed more than 800 miniature golf courses around the world, so you can rely on us to deliver exceptional work. Mini golf courses can help your business in Alabama attract new customers and keep your business growing strong.
Located in the southeast part of the U.S., Alabama is a state well-known for its involvement in the American Civil Rights Movement. There are more than 4.9 million residents in the state of Alabama, and its capital is Montgomery. Best of all Alabama is home to a wide range of mini golf courses.
Miniature Golf Course Design and Construction Services in Alabama
Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc. has a team of expert mini golf course designers who can design mini golf courses that will not only meet but exceed your business’ wants, needs, and expectations. By working with customers who send us topographic surveys of their properties, we can design mini golf courses to fit their exact specifications. During the design stage, we consider everything including the existing grade, visibility, and access. Harris designs miniature golf courses to maximize the existing grade and contour of properties to provide the best experience while still remaining compliance with regulatory bodies and staying within customers’ budgets. With over 60 years of experience in mini golf course design and construction, you can trust us to deliver results on time and within budget. Refer to our Investor’s Kit for more information on how to prepare to add a miniature golf course to your establishment.
Mini Golf Course Investment Opportunities in Alabama
In recent years, interest in miniature golf has been steadily on the rise throughout the country. In contrast with some entertainment options may be passing fads, mini golf is a well-established pastime that has withstood the test of time for generations. Miniature golf is easy to understand and play no matter what people’s age or capabilities. Some additional reason that businesses choose to invest in mini golf courses for their establishments include:
- No expensive equipment required
- Low maintenance costs
- Flexible business structure
- Fits different land sizes and topographies
- Customizable mini golf course designs to offer new and exciting challenges from one course to another
Types of Clients Harris Miniature Golf Serves in Alabama
- Mini Golf for Campgrounds
- Mini Golf for Amusement Parks and Family Entertainment Centers
- Golf Courses and Driving Ranges
- Mini Golf for Hotels and Resorts
- Miniature Golf for Retail Centers and Commercial Spaces
- Miniature Golf for Cities and Parks
- Ice Cream Shops and Miniature Golf Courses
- Mini Golf in Restaurants and Bars
- Mini Golf for Bowling Alleys
- Miniature Golf Courses on College and University Campuses
- Mini Golf on Military Bases (Domestic and International)
- Miniature Golf at Summer Camps
Why Choose Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc.?
Here at Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc., we are committed to helping entrepreneurs start their own mini golf businesses. With our wide breadth of experience, you can design a mini golf course that remains fun to run for years!
If you are interested in starting a mini golf business in Alabama, do not hesitate to request a FREE and no-obligation Investor’s Kit today.