Are you interested in adding entertainment to your business in Colorado to draw in new customers? Consider starting a miniature golf business in Colorado with the help of Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc. We have designed and developed over 800 mini golf course projects for businesses around the world. Our extensive experience means you can depend on us to deliver remarkable work every time.
Located in the western part of the U.S., Colorado is best known for its diverse landscape. As the capital of Colorado, Denver draws in a large population of visitors and residents who enjoy outdoor activities. With over 5.7 million residents, Colorado is among one of the fastest growing states in the country. The state is home to variety of mini golf courses that feature nature- based themes like mountains, foothills, valleys, and more.
Miniature Golf Course Design and Construction Services in Colorado
At Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc., we are experts in designing mini golf courses for businesses across all industries. Following our initial evaluation of the space you plan to use for your mini golf course, our team will develop designs to meet your every need. Harris is well versed in mini golf course state and local regulations, so you can rest assured that the miniature golf course we build for you will be safe and fully compliant. Our experience of over 60 years in the mini golf course building industry has equipped us with the tools needed to design and develop mini golf courses on time and within budget. Additionally, we developed a handy investor toolkit as well as Marketing Manuel and Operations Manuel to help customers better understand the ins and outs of running mini golf course business.
Mini Golf Course Investment Opportunities in Colorado
Miniature golf has become increasingly popular in recent decades throughout the United States. Unlike other entertainment activities that may incur passing interest, mini golf has withstood the test of time. Miniature golf is easy to understand, simple to play, and enjoyable for all ages. Business owners would be wise to consider starting their own mini golf course business because:
- Mini golf courses can be adapted to fit in different land sizes and topographies
- Miniature golf courses do not require expensive or sophisticated equipment
- Mini golf courses can easily be customized to offer new challenges from one course to another
Types of Clients We Serve in Colorado
- Mini Golf Courses on Campgrounds
- Miniature Golf Courses at Amusement Parks and Family Entertainment Centers
- Mini Golf Courses at Golf Courses and Driving Ranges
- Miniature Golf at Hotels and Resorts
- Retail Centers and Commercial Spaces and Mini Golf
- Mini Golf at Cities and Parks
- Ice Cream Shops and Miniature Golf
- Mini Golf at Restaurants and Bars
- Miniature Golf and Bowling Alleys
- Mini Golf Courses at Colleges and Universities
- Miniature Golf at Military Bases (Domestic and International)
- Summer Camps and Mini Golf
Why Choose Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc.?
Here at Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc., we are fully dedicated to designing and constructing the highest quality mini golf courses around. Built with precision and executed to your exact needs, our miniature golf courses exceed customers’ expectations. This low-cost, high-reward investment is a great way for budding entrepreneurs and future business owners to start their own enterprises while turning around a profit.
If you are interested in starting a mini golf course business in Colorado, please do not hesitate to request a FREE and no-obligation Investor’s Kit today.