Known as “the Prairie State,” Illinois is characterized by its picturesque farmlands, forests, rolling hills, and wetlands. At the same time, this midwestern state is also home to Chicago, one of the largest and most urban cities in the U.S. Illinois has both Lake Michigan and a series of famous skyscrapers. It is also a top industrial state, famous for coal mining, oil production, agriculture, and manufacturing. Illinois has so much to offer, which is why it is one of the best places to build a mini golf course. Harris Mini Golf helps business owners in Illinois build mini golf course businesses in Iowa; we’re excited to help you start yours today!
Illinois is home to Chicago, the “Windy City,” but most of what comes to the state doesn’t simply blow through. This Midwest wonder has geographic diversity that makes it interesting and inviting. With numerous parks and wildlife sanctuaries, outdoor recreation is a big part of the residents’ lives. This makes it a perfect location to start up a mini golf course business.
Miniature Golf Course Design and Construction Services in Illinois
When it comes to designing and constructing miniature golf courses, Harris is the team to turn to. We follow a meticulous process that results in our customers satisfaction every time. The first thing we do when building a mini golf course in Illinois is have clients send us a copy of the property’s topographic surveys. We use this information to assess the landscape grading and create a miniature golf course design that suits their needs. As we map out the possible features of the mini golf course, we always keep in mind the client’s preferences while also adhering to the building standards set by the state. For the business side of things, Harris also offers an investor toolkit to help first-time mini golf course owners turn their businesses into a success.
Mini Golf Course Investment Opportunities in Illinois
Whether solo or in a group, mini golf is a fun game that everyone can enjoy. Grab a friend, bring your work colleagues, take your family, or go on your own – mini golf is here for everyone. This diverse audience sector makes mini golf exceptional as an investment opportunity. Additional reasons investors may want to invest in a mini golf course business include:
- Mini golf courses can be built according to the natural contours and area of the land
- Miniature golf courses can be custom-made to provide a variety of obstacles per playing area
- Mini golf course businesses is easy to run and requires minimal maintenance
- Mini golf courses have low overhead costs and need less equipment and staffing than many other types of businesses
Types of Clients We Serve in Illinois
- Campgrounds and Mini Golf Courses
- Miniature Golf at Amusement Parks and Family Entertainment Centers
- Mini and Regular Golf Courses and Driving Ranges
- Miniature Golf at Hotels and Resorts
- Mini Golf at Retail Centers and Commercial Spaces
- Miniature Golf at Cities and Parks
- Ice Cream Shops and Mini Golf
- Mini Golf at Restaurants and Bars
- Bowling Alleys and Miniature Golf Courses
- Miniature Golf at Colleges and Universities
- Mini Golf at Military Bases (Domestic and International)
- Summer Camps with Miniature Golf Courses
Why Choose Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc?
Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc. has been in the business of designing and constructing mini golf courses for over 60 years. We are proud to be regarded as one of the most trustworthy sources for mini golf course construction. Work with us for industry expertise, insight, and dedication to a job well done.
If you are interested in starting a mini golf business in Illinois, please do not hesitate to request a FREE and no-obligation Investor’s Kit today.