If you’re looking to start a mini golf course business in Kansas, you’ve come to the right place. Miniature golf course businesses are perfect for attracting new customers, bringing in a healthy revenue stream, and facilitating family fun. Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc. has all the tools you need to start your own mini golf course business venture in Kansas. Having designed and developed over 800 mini golf courses, we have the skills, knowledge, and expertise needed to deliver you the miniature golf course of your dreams.
Situated in the Midwest part of the U.S., Kansas is a state with over 2.9 million people. The capital of Kansas is Topeka. Known as the Wheat State, Kansas is one of the most productive agricultural states in the country. With many golf-related attractions in Kansas, there are no shortage of mini golf enthusiasts.
Miniature Golf Course Design and Construction Services in Kansas
Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc. has a team of professionals with plenty of expertise in designing, developing, and building mini golf courses. We start every project with an initial evaluation of the area you wish to use for your mini golf course to determine the best layout and design for your mini golf course. In addition to building beautiful mini golf courses, we also know about policies and regulations as they relate to building miniature golf courses. This is why you can be sure that we will build you a mini golf course that is ADA compliant and in line with all state and local regulations. With over 60 years of experience designing and developing mini golf courses for businesses across all industries, Harris is confident in our ability to build you a mini golf course in Kansas that will not only meet but exceed your expectations. Trust our team to deliver your project on time and within budget. As an added bonus, we will also provide you with Marketing and Operations Manuals to help you work through the fine details needed to run a successful miniature golf course business in Kansas.
Mini Golf Course Investment Opportunities in Kansas
Miniature golf is a fun recreational activity that has maintained a steady interest throughout the decades. While many other forms of entertainment turn out to be short-term fads, mini golf has withstood the test of time. It is easy to understand, easy to play, and easy for all people of all ages to enjoy. Just a few reasons to consider starting your own Kansas miniature golf course business include:
- Mini golf courses can be customized to offer new challenges from one course to another
- Running a mini golf course business does not require expensive or sophisticated equipment
- Miniature golf courses can be adapted to fit in different topographies and land sizes
Types of Clients We Serve in Kansas
- Miniature Golf Courses at Campgrounds
- Mini Golf Courses at Amusement Parks and Family Entertainment Centers
- Golf Courses, Miniature Golf Courses, and Driving Ranges
- Miniature Golf Courses at Hotels and Resorts
- Mini Golf and Retail Centers and Commercial Spaces
- Miniature Golf at Cities and Parks
- Ice Cream Shops with Mini Golf
- Mini Golf at Restaurants and Bars
- Bowling Alleys and Miniature Golf
- College Campuses and University Mini Golf
- Miniature Golf at Military Bases (Domestic and International)
- Summer Camps with Miniature Golf
Why Choose Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc?
Here at Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc., we are fully committed to designing and constructing only the best quality mini golf courses. Built with precision and creativity, the mini golf courses from Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc. deliver in every regard.
If you are interested in starting a mini golf business in Kansas, please do not hesitate to request a FREE and no-obligation Investor’s Kit today.