Few states are as iconic as Maine, where tourists come for both romantic and family-friendly visits. From rocky coasts to lighthouses and miles of backwoods, Maine is an idyllic destination. Visitors find plenty to do in Maine with outdoor activities, museum visits, and recreational fun. Residents enjoy the state’s natural beauty and easy way of life. If you are an entrepreneur in Maine looking to start up a new business venture, mini golf could be the way to go.
Located in New England, Maine is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the southeast and New Hampshire to the west. The state is rife with natural landscapes, waterfalls, sports venues, state parks, and so much more, making it one of the most popular tourist destinations in all of New England.
Miniature Golf Course Design and Construction Services in Maine
Building a miniature golf course in Maine requires the experience, acumen, and expertise of a highly skilled mini golf course contractor. The team at Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc. knows all about what goes into mini golf course construction. We are not only experts on the design and construction of mini golf courses but also understand everything that’s involved in building a successful miniature golf course business. From your first contact with us through opening day and beyond, Harris Miniature Golf will be with you every step of the way.
Our processes are holistic. When we decide to work together, the first thing our team does is combine our knowledge with your individual ideas and needs to guide us in the mini golf course design stage. We take everything into account, including trees, structures, building, elevation, and so much more. Most importantly, we develop our designs to comply with the local building codes and state regulations to ensure your mini golf course meets regulatory, industry, and safety standards.
Mini Golf Course Investment Opportunities in Maine
With low operating costs and an endless target market, running a mini golf course business in Maine can be quite lucrative, almost immediately. Additional reasons to consider starting your own mini golf course business in Maine include:
- There are minimal overhead costs due to inexpensive equipment and lean staffing needs.
- Mini golf courses attract all age groups, providing business owners with a consistent customer base.
- Mini golf courses are fun recreational business that also turn over large profits.
- A mini golf course business provides a high return on investments.
- A mini golf course business requires low liability insurance.
Types of Clients We Serve in Maine
- Campgrounds and Mini Golf Courses
- Miniature Golf at Amusement Parks and Family Entertainment Centres
- Mini and Regular Golf Courses and Driving Ranges
- Miniature Golf at Hotels and Resorts
- Mini Golf at Retail Centres and Commercial Spaces
- Miniature Golf at Cities and Parks
- Ice Cream Shops and Mini Golf
- Mini Golf at Restaurants and Bars
- Bowling Alleys and Miniature Golf Courses
- Miniature Golf at Colleges and Universities
- Mini Golf at Military Bases (Domestic and International)
- Summer Camps with Miniature Golf Courses
Why Choose Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc?
Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc. is the leader in miniature golf course design and construction in the US and around the world. Our over 60 years of exceptional workmanship has enabled countless clients to reap the benefits of owning their own businesses. Join us today to find out why so many turn to Harris Mini Golf.
If you are interested in starting a mini golf business in Maine, please do not hesitate to request a FREE and no-obligation Investor’s Kit today.