Running a successful miniature golf course in Massachusetts requires design and construction expertise, skill, attention to detail, and passion for the sport. Harris Mini Golf has all that and more. Having built over 800 mini golf courses around the world, we know what business owners in Massachusetts need to build mini golf course businesses that will not only last but thrive. Our seasoned in-house designer coordinates closely with our construction team to ensure your project deliverables are carefully adhered to. The end result is a mini golf course that is fun for all ages.
Officially known as the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, this state is the most populous in all of New England but the 7th smallest in the entire United States. The capital of Massachusetts is Boston, a popular college town that also happens to be home to Harvard University. Boston is well-known for Fenway Park, the Boston Marathon, the Boston Bruins (ice hockey team), and the Boston Celtics (basketball team). The city and the state of Massachusetts are rich in culture and history. In fact, Boston was home to the infamous Boston Tea Party in 1773. While the Boston Tea Party did not incite the American Revolution, it certainly put Massachusetts on the map as a state not to be reckoned with.
Miniature Golf Course Design and Construction Services in Massachusetts
Businesses in Massachusetts turn to Harris Mini Golf when building miniature golf course businesses because we bring skill, acumen, professionalism, and experience to the table. Partnering with a credible golf course designer and developer can help save on major costs down the line. Our team of contractors know what it takes to properly execute the design, development, construction, and follow-up that launching a mini golf course in Massachusetts requires.
Mini Golf Course Investment Opportunities in Massachusetts
Opening and running a miniature golf course in Massachusetts is a wise investment opportunity for several reasons. The low start-up costs, the minimal staffing needs, and the year-round business model can’t be beat. Several other reasons to consider starting your own mini golf course business in Massachusetts include:
- Mini golf courses require minimal start-up capital. With just a handful of employees and affordable equipment, your mini golf course business will be up and running in low tie.
- Mini golf is fun for the whole family. Players both young and old can enjoy the game, expanding your audience base.
- Running a mini golf course business is low risk and high reward, making it one of the few recreational activity businesses with low liability insurance.
Types of Clients We Serve in Massachusetts
- Campgrounds and Mini Golf Courses
- Miniature Golf at Amusement Parks and Family Entertainment Centers
- Mini and Regular Golf Courses and Driving Ranges
- Miniature Golf at Hotels and Resorts
- Mini Golf at Retail Centers and Commercial Spaces
- Miniature Golf at Cities and Parks
- Ice Cream Shops and Mini Golf
- Mini Golf at Restaurants and Bars
- Bowling Alleys and Miniature Golf Courses
- Miniature Golf at Colleges and Universities
- Mini Golf at Military Bases (Domestic and International)
- Summer Camps with Miniature Golf Courses
Why Choose Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc?
Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc. has been successfully designing, developing, and building miniature golf courses around the world for over 60 years. We’ll work with any terrain to build you the course of your dreams. Give us a topographic survey of your grounds and we’ll get right to work. Our goal is to deliver exceptional quality no matter the challenge. See a quick return on your investment when you build your mini golf course in Massachusetts with Harris.
If you are interested in starting a mini golf business in Massachusetts, please do not hesitate to request a FREE and no-obligation Investor’s Kit today.