Families in Minnesota looking for a fun recreational activity need look no further than mini golf. As an activity for all ages, mini golf presents players with a game that is easy to understand and ever-changing. Players can be as competitive as they wish, making mini golf versatile and accessible for all. If you are looking to start a business in Minnesota, why not consider mini golf? Harris Mini Golf has been building mini golf courses for businesses around the world for over 60 years. We have the skill, experience, and expertise you need to build a business you’ll be proud of.
Located in the Midwest, Minnesota is a beautiful state well-known for its lakes and forests. Saint Paul may be the capital of Minnesota, but both this city as well as Minneapolis make up what people refer to as the Twin Cities. The Twin Cities encompass several Fortune 500 companies’ headquarters such as Best Buy, General Mills, Target, and Land ‘o Lakes. In addition to having a robust outdoor scene, Minnesota is also home to The Mall of America, which is the largest shopping mall in the entirety of the United States.
Miniature Golf Course Design and Construction Services in Minnesota
Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc. knows that a well-built and well-designed mini golf course will yield repeat business. Our team of seasoned designers know just how to execute the best miniature golf courses in Minnesota so your business will be a total success. From the design stage all the way through to your business’ launch (and even after), you can trust that you’ll be in good hands with Harris.
Mini Golf Course Investment Opportunities in Minnesota
The benefits of investing in a miniature golf course business in Minnesota are plenty. Just some of the reasons to start your own mini golf course here include:
- The business of mini golf offers convenience and flexibility, which lets you as a business owner incorporate your own design ideas and concepts to achieve the best possible course layout.
- A mini golf business requires low costs but delivers high returns. We have personally seen many mini golf course business owners realize a return on investment in as little as a year and half after opening their doors.
- Mini golf attracts a wide audience comprising families who are constantly on the lookout for fun entertainment options for the whole family. A bigger audience means bigger profits!
Types of Clients We Serve in Minnesota
- Campgrounds and Mini Golf Courses
- Miniature Golf at Amusement Parks and Family Entertainment Centers
- Mini and Regular Golf Courses and Driving Ranges
- Miniature Golf at Hotels and Resorts
- Mini Golf at Retail Centers and Commercial Spaces
- Miniature Golf at Cities and Parks
- Ice Cream Shops and Mini Golf
- Mini Golf at Restaurants and Bars
- Bowling Alleys and Miniature Golf Courses
- Miniature Golf at Colleges and Universities
- Mini Golf at Military Bases (Domestic and International)
- Summer Camps with Miniature Golf Courses
Why Choose Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc?
Harris Mini Golf has built over 800 miniature golf courses all around the world. It’s due to our experienced team of designers, developers, contractors, and business consultants that we are able to create state-of-the-art miniature golf courses that turn into thriving businesses. Work with us to see the difference partnering with our team can make.
If you are interested in starting a mini golf business in Minnesota, please do not hesitate to request a FREE and no-obligation Investor’s Kit today.