Business owners interested in starting a mini golf course business in Montana should look no further than Harris Mini Golf. We have over 60 years of experience designing, developing, and building mini golf courses to suit our clients’ wants and needs. Regardless of the aesthetic you have in mind and the topography of your grounds, Harris will build you a mini golf course in Montana that brings in customers and drives a successful business.
If you love nature, you’ll love Montana. Home to 77 mountain ranges, Montana is well-known for skiing and snowboarding. The state’s economy is largely driven by agriculture, which makes sense given that ranching, hunting, and fishing are major activities here. Tourism is Montana’s fastest-growing sector with natural attractions like Yellowstone National Park as must-haves on many visitors’ lists.
Miniature Golf Course Design and Construction Services in Montana
At Harris Miniature Golf Courses, we specialize in building fun and inviting recreational spaces the entire family can enjoy. No project is too big or small for us. Give us a topographical survey of your property and we’ll work around its contours to build you a great-looking mini golf course your customers will love. We believe that the key to designing a successful mini golf course is a mix of challenging and simple holes. That’s why the courses we build are difficult enough to bring advanced players back for more but accessible enough that everyone has a good time. We want your customers to have a memorable experience no matter how the game goes. Work with Harris Mini Golf for mini golf course design and construction services in Montana and you’ll instantly see what makes us different.
Mini Golf Course Investment Opportunities in Montana
Considering investing in a mini golf course business? There are many reasons it’s a good idea to invest in a mini golf course business in Montana.
- Miniature golf is a family-friendly activity that suits all ages. Bring friends and family both young and old to the mini golf course and everyone will have a good time. It’s no wonder mini golf has withstood the test of time!
- Mini golf is a low liability insurance business, especially when compared to other recreational sports. This makes it a no-brainer for investors.
- Low overhead costs make starting a mini golf course business quick and easy. Equipment (balls and putters) is inexpensive and staffing needs are relatively minimal.
Types of Clients We Serve in Montana
- Foodservice Establishments that include Restaurants and Ice Cream Shops
- Hospitality Venues such as Resorts and Hotels
- Colleges and Universities
- Commercial Spaces and Shopping Centers
- Outdoor Parks and Cities
- Amusement Parks
- Summer Campgrounds
- Bowling Alleys and Fitness Centers
- Military Bases
Why Choose Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc?
At Harris Miniature Golf, all our clients benefit from the 110% Harris Guarantee, which means that we will always go the extra mile for you. From miniature golf course designing to marketing and promotional support, you can be sure that our team will be here for you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on the fact that a large percentage of our clients are referred to us from satisfied previous clients who are now mini golf course owners themselves.
If you are interested in starting a mini golf business in Montana, please do not hesitate to request a FREE and no-obligation Investor’s Kit today.