New Jersey is one of the best places to set up a miniature golf course business. Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc. has designed and developed over 800 mini golf courses around the world. We have over 60 years of experience in the industry and are committed to delivering outstanding work with every project. Turn to Harris to help your business in New Jersey attract new clientele, boost revenue, and provide the people of New Jersey with an activity they’ll love.
About New Jersey
Known as the Garden State, New Jersey has a solid mix of industry and greenery. New Jersey is popular for its many vacation destinations, especially those along the Jersey Shore. Mini golf in New Jersey lends itself well to the plethora of recreational fun, boardwalks, and entertainment in the state.
Miniature Golf Course Design and Construction Services in New Jersey
When looking for mini golf course designers, New Jersey business owners turn to Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc. Upon deciding to work together, the first thing we’ll do is conduct an evaluation of your space to determine the optimal design for your mini golf course. Having been in this business for over 60 years, we are committed to delivering projects on time and within designated budgets. We also understand that starting up your own mini golf course business can be challenging, especially for first timers. That’s why we developed an investor’s toolkit to help mini golf course business owners grow their enterprises.
Mini Golf Course Investment Opportunities in New Jersey
Interest in miniature golf has grown exponentially within the United States over the past several decades. Part of the reason it has withstood the test of time is due to it being an easy game to understand and play. Additionally, mini golf is for everyone, drawing in players both young and old. With such a wide audience, mini golf businesses have the opportunity to reach high profit margins and bring in significant revenue. This makes them attractive investment opportunities. Other reasons to consider investing in or starting your own miniature golf course business in New Jersey include:
- Miniature golf businesses do not require sophisticated or expensive equipment
- Mini golf courses can easily be customized to offer new challenges from one course to another
- The design and layout of mini golf courses can be adapted to fit many different land sizes and topographies
Types of Clients We Serve in New Jersey
- Campgrounds and Mini Golf Courses in New Jersey
- Miniature Golf at Amusement Parks and Family Entertainment Centers
- Mini and Regular Golf Courses and Driving Ranges
- Miniature Golf at Hotels and Resorts in New Jersey
- Mini Golf at Retail Centers and Commercial Spaces
- Miniature Golf at Cities and Parks
- New Jersey Ice Cream Shops and Mini Golf
- Mini Golf at Restaurants and Bars in New Jersey
- NJ Bowling Alleys and Miniature Golf Courses
- Miniature Golf at Colleges and Universities in NJ
- Mini Golf at Military Bases (Domestic and International)
- Summer Camps in New Jersey with Miniature Golf Courses
Why Choose Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc?
The team at Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc., is dedicated to designing and building top-quality mini golf courses for businesses in New Jersey. We use high quality materials and expert craftsmanship to create long-lasting miniature golf courses.
If you are interested in starting a mini golf business in New Jersey, please do not hesitate to request a FREE and no-obligation Investor’s Kit today.