Adding a mini golf course to your business in South Carolina can be a great way to help your business generate more revenue and provide much-needed entertainment to customers. With so much versatility, mini golf courses can be perfect for drawing new clients to your existing business. Alternatively, this could be a great opportunity if you’re looking to make miniature golf your main business in South Carolina. Whatever your aim, Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc. is here to help build your best miniature golf course.
About South Carolina
South Carolina is the Palmetto State. It is known for its many tourist destinations, advanced manufacturing industry, and shoreline of subtropical beaches, South Carolina has something for everyone. In the north is the Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of beachfront that is known for its many golf courses and the popular vacation town, Myrtle Beach.
Miniature Golf Course Design and Construction Services in South Carolina
We here at Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc. understand the importance of developing a robust, well-built mini golf course that not only meets your needs but exceeds them. This is why we go out of our way to work with you every step of the way. From the initial evaluation through design, development, and construction, our aim is to keep you involved and to stay transparent. If your park or business has a certain theme, we will adapt our designs to pair well with it.
Mini Golf Course Investment Opportunities in South Carolina
Business owners in South Carolina know that adding an additional entertainment feature to their existing business can be an excellent way to increase revenue; why not have that be a mini golf course? Not only can you customize the course, but it can also help draw in a different type of clientele to your business. Some additional reasons that running a miniature golf business or investing in one would be wise include:
- Miniature golf attracts people of all ages, meaning morse clients for you
- Mini golf courses can be customized to your exact preferences, making branding much easier
- Miniature golf is a low-risk entertainment activity, which means lower liability insurance for you and your business
Types of Clients We Serve in South Carolina
- Campgrounds and Mini Golf Courses in South Carolina
- Miniature Golf at Amusement Parks and Family Entertainment Centers in SC
- Mini and Regular Golf Courses and Driving Ranges
- Miniature Golf at Hotels and Resorts in South Carolina
- Mini Golf at Retail Centers and Commercial Spaces
- Miniature Golf at Cities and Parks in South Carolina
- South Carolina Ice Cream Shops and Mini Golf
- Mini Golf at Restaurants and Bars in South Carolina
- SC Bowling Alleys and Miniature Golf Courses
- Miniature Golf at Colleges and Universities in South Carolina
- Mini Golf at Military Bases (Domestic and International)
- Summer Camps in South Carolina with Miniature Golf Courses
Why Choose Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc?
If you are looking for an experienced mini golf course designer in South Carolina, turn to the pros at Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc. We have been in the industry for over 60 years; our expertise, knowledge, and passion for the sport means we will complete your project on time and on budget.
If you are interested in starting a mini golf business in South Carolina, please do not hesitate to request a FREE and no-obligation Investor’s Kit today.