In the heart of the Midwest is where you’ll find South Dakota, a sparsely populated state known for its rolling prairies and historical monuments. If you are looking to build or invest in a miniature golf course business in South Dakota, you’ve come to the right place. Harris Mini Golf is the experienced miniature golf course designer and developer that can take your ideas for a mini golf course in South Dakota and turn them into a reality. Count on us to make your course a success.
About South Dakota
As the home of Mount Rushmore and the Badlands, South Dakota is well known for its tourism and commitment to preserving the great outdoors. Most of the population lives in the Eastern part of the state, where fertile soil can be found. This makes sense, given that the state’s economy is largely focused on agricultural activities and ranching. Sioux Falls is the largest city in the state with easy access to rock climbing and skiing in the Great Plains.
Miniature Golf Course Design and Construction Services in South Dakota
Building a mini golf course around the contours of your ground is no small feat, but it’s something that Harris Mini Golf does on a regular basis. We are more than ready to take on any challenge the terrain of South Dakota has to offer and build you a mini golf course you are sure to be proud of. With every project we take on, we account for our clients’ individual requirements and preferences while always ensuring that the mini golf course remains ADA-compliant.
Mini Golf Course Investment Opportunities in South Dakota
Investing in a mini golf course in South Dakota could be one of the wisest business decisions you make. Several reasons to invest in a mini golf course business include:
- Mini golf has proven to withstand the test of time. It began as an enjoyable pastime in the early 20th century and remains a fun, family-friendly activity to this day.
- Miniature golf is great for all ages and abilities. Adults and children can participate in this game together or on their own safely and freely.
- When compared to other types of businesses, mini golf is not subject to high overhead costs. Liability insurance is relatively low and costs to run the business can be kept down given the minimal equipment and staffing required.
- Mini golf is an activity for all seasons, especially if the course is indoors.
- … and more!
Types of Clients We Serve in South Dakota
- Hotels and Resorts
- Restaurants, Ice Cream Shops, and Bars
- Theme Parks
- Family Entertainment Centers
- Colleges, Schools, and Universities
- Military Bases: International and Domestic
- Sports Centers, Bowling Alleys, and Regular Golf Courses
- Commercial Centers and Shopping Malls
- … and more!
Why Choose Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc?
Are you based in South Dakota and looking to start a mini golf course business? Our team at Harris Mini Golf is ready to work with you. No challenge is too big or small for us. With every partnership, we give a 110% guarantee to go above and beyond to make your project a success. We not only strive to meet your expectations, but to exceed them so your miniature golf course in South Dakota generates a profit year after year.
If you are interested in starting a mini golf business in South Dakota, please do not hesitate to request a FREE and no-obligation Investor’s Kit today.