The entertainment and recreational industries in Texas can be competitive. Get a leg up on the competition by starting your own mini golf course business in Texas. Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc. is the team to turn to for mini golf course design and development. With over 60 years of experience and a dedication to delivering high quality miniature golf courses, you can trust that your mini golf course investment in Texas will be well worth it. Call us today for an assessment and free quote!
Texas is known as the “Lone Star State” but there is nothing lonesome about the recreational aspects this state has to offer. Popular for BBQ, live music, and hot temperatures, Texas is also home to a number of large golf courses including Preston Trail in Dallas, Austin Golf Course, and the TPC San Antonio. It is therefore not surprising that Texas residents would also find great interest in mini golf.
Miniature Golf Course Design and Construction Services in Texas
A mini golf course is a great investment opportunity for burgeoning business owners in Texas. As one of the most popular entertainment activities in the United States, miniature golf is both competitive yet easy to understand. Mini golf is a family-friendly activity that is great for all ages, meaning people both young and old can participate. It’s because of this that miniature golf has also become one of the most popular activities in many entertainment parks. Miniature golf is also a profitable industry. Running a mini golf course business requires neither significant maintenance nor an overwhelming startup capital.
Mini Golf Course Investment Opportunities in Texas
Whether you already own an existing business in Texas or want to build a miniature golf course as a standalone business in Texas, Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc. is here for you. Increase your revenue stream and grow profit margins by adding a mini golf course to your business. Some businesses that lend themselves well to adding mini golf courses include campgrounds, ice cream shops, restaurants, and many others. Some additional reasons to consider starting your own mini golf business include:
- Miniature golf course businesses incur low startup and maintenance costs
- Mini golf provides wholesome fun for the entire family meaning more customers for you
- Mini golf courses can be customized in so many ways to create unique challenges
Types of Clients We Serve in Texas
- Campgrounds and Mini Golf Courses in Texas
- Miniature Golf at Amusement Parks and Family Entertainment Centers in TX
- Mini and Regular Golf Courses and Driving Ranges
- Miniature Golf at Hotels and Resorts in Texas
- Mini Golf at Retail Centers and Commercial Spaces
- Miniature Golf at Cities and Parks in Texas
- Texas Ice Cream Shops and Mini Golf
- Mini Golf at Restaurants and Bars in Texas
- TX Bowling Alleys and Miniature Golf Courses
- Miniature Golf at Colleges and Universities in Texas
- Mini Golf at Military Bases (Domestic and International)
- Summer Camps in Texas with Miniature Golf Courses
Why Choose Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc?
Having built over 800 miniature golf courses over the course of six decades, Harris Miniature Golf Courses, Inc. is an expert in the field. Unlike some other construction firms, we specialize in mini golf courses. This means we know the ins and outs of what it takes to build a successful miniature golf course business. Our courses are built to be ADA-compliant and adhere to all state and local regulations. Rely on our engineers to design and construct your mini golf course according to the contours of your grounds. Best of all, every project we complete is done not only on time but also within budget.
If you are interested in start a mini golf business in Texas, please do not hesitate to request a FREE and no-obligation Investor’s Kit today.